question

flexf-98 avatar image
0 Likes"
flexf-98 asked

Does GetSellerList only get the items in my own store ?

https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetSellerList.html

From the document, it stated that input for Unique eBay user ID only applies to eBay Motors Pro applications only. So, Does it mean that I cant get all the listing of a non-motor seller with a seller ID ? Am I understand it correctly ?

Is there any method to get the listing of a non-motor seller ? Thanks

trading apigetsellerlist
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

where exactly does the docu say, that this call only works with ebay motors users?
0 Likes 0 ·

In the Call-specific Input Fields :

Unique eBay user ID for the user. Applies to eBay Motors Pro applications only.

You can search the above line in the document. There is no other input field for entering seller name.

0 Likes 0 ·

okay, and where does the docu say that the field "MotorsDealerUsers.UserID" is required?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

GetSellerList returns an array of zero or more items, depending on the user's activity and the inputs used in the call. Input fields can increase or filter the data returned. See Browsing a Seller's Items for a detailed description of retrieving items using GetSellerList.

njmcdirect.com

0 Likes 0 ·
aminj.a63 avatar image
0 Likes"
aminj.a63 answered
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @ flexf-98,

GetSellerList call only retrieves the items listed by the authenticated user (requestor is the seller of the items). You cannot retrieve the listings of another seller by this call.

Best Regards ,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.