question

roku-1646 avatar image
0 Likes"
roku-1646 asked

Getting zero response in getinventoryitems new sell api {size:0, total:0} but there are a good reponse when i am getting product by sku

Hello there,

I am working on a sell api of ebay and i have exported products in my sandbox using CreateOrReplaceInventoryItem. There is an issue when i want to import these products using bulk operation( getinventoryitems) it's giving me zero products response but when i am importing product using sku (getinventoryitem) it is working fine and giving me correct product details. So whey is this happening. Also can you tell me how can i import product attributes which are varies. I am creating products sku with the help of attributes like if group sku is GROUP and we have attributes(Green, Large). final sku: GROUP_Gr_La

When the time of import i am getting these values and search for the attributes of perticular produts. Can you tell me how ebay creates SKU of variations. I saw - it is creating like GROUP_Gr_La1_La2

using this how can we identify the attributes of perticular product. From group VeriesBy field's values.

inventory api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.