question

robpav_7497 avatar image
0 Likes"
robpav_7497 asked

Daily LImit for Analytics ?

Anyone know the daily limit for trafic report ?

I have around 70000 items and I'm not able to retrieve hits and view for all. I receive the error message "User requests to view this page are subject to daily per user limits.", "longMessage": "You have exceeded the daily limit so access for this individual function will be denied for the rest of the day. Please try later.".

But I'm not able to find the daily limit for this function

traffic report
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @robpav_7497,

The default API call limit for Analytics API is 100 API calls per day. The default call limits on the eBay APIs allow you to test and explore the API capabilities. Many applications are able to perform all capabilities using the default limits. If you need higher call limits, you can complete our Application Growth Check.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/develop/apis/api-call-limits

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

robpav_7497 avatar image
0 Likes"
robpav_7497 answered

Thanks for the answer.

I have completed the Application Growth Check since some months and the limit for calls is 100000. But this is not true for Sell->Analytics->GetTrafficReport.

Apparently is set around 3000 calls per day, very low quote for my needs. Can be increased on demand ?

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.