question

coa99apb avatar image
0 Likes"
coa99apb asked

Is The Following Possible?

I've been trying to make headway on the Feed API for a while now, and want to check that what I'm doing is actually possible.

In a nutshell, I have a business ebay account selling a list of about 5000 items. I want to retrieve a list of these in order to display them on my website. I also want to be able to add or remove items or sale via a tool I'm making, so that our staff can do it without going to the ebay site.

Is this possible?

sellinglistingsebaylisting
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

the goold old trading api will help: GetSellerList: get all your items, AddItem: sell items, ReviseItem, Enditem.... nothing special here....
1 Like 1 ·
Thank you. I've been running in to so many authentication issues, unhelpful error messages and the documentation is so fragmented that I was beginning to wonder if it was possible at all.
0 Likes 0 ·
many are struggling with the oauth part, but if you work for yourself or a fixed list of customers, you can avoid that token-renew-spamming and just go with the auth'n'auth token that is valid for many months... if you want to go with the new rest apis (which is not nessesary for creating listings) - oauth is mandatory.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.