question

forestry-suppliers avatar image
0 Likes"
forestry-suppliers asked

Problems with tokens Production mode

I've got a php script that picks up our ebay orders. It's worked for over two years now. A few weeks ago the token expired. No big deal I've renewed the token before so I renew the token, update the script and it works perfectly. Only and hour later when the script kicks off again it fails with an error saying "Auth token is invalid. Validation of the authentication token in API request failed." So I go back to the developer site and generate a new token, put the new token in the script and run the script and it works. I run it a second time and it works again. Then an hour later it runs again and I get the same message. I've done this four times now. Each time I generate a new token it works fine for a few minutes then after a few minutes it won't work anymore. It's suppose to be good for a year. What's up with that?
token renew
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hello forestry-suppliers, Please refer to the following knowledge base article for detail on User Token getting revoked within few hours after generation. Title: User Token Repeadly Revoked Link: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2087 In general a token is valid for 18 months. Can you check if you received the same token every time when you generate a new token. Also check if the token in any config file still holding the old token. If you have the new token in all the places and still have the same issue consider using our developer support channel. http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/ Devanathan Sampath, eBay Developer Support
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pctechtv avatar image
0 Likes"
pctechtv answered
> Can you check if you received the same > token every time when you generate a > new token Yes, I am getting the same token every time I generate a new one, what does this mean? Thanks
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.