question

wa_510358 avatar image
0 Likes"
wa_510358 asked

list items to ebay store

Hi guys, i'm relatively new to the ebay enviromentand would like some guidence.
We are using a external 3rd party application using oAuth 2.0 to list items to our ebay store.
I've read through the documentation but i'm still confused on the overall procedure. After i get my keyt sets, how do i actually make a call to our ebay store?
Does each individual store have it's own unique identifier that i need to enter in the request header?

selling
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

michab2003 avatar image michab2003 commented ·
first: stop thinking in stores, this is not shopify :) you list on eBay, in a specific marketplace (us, gb, fr, it, de and so on) by adding a ebay-shop-category the item will "also" be attached to a specific ebay shop category, but that is only a "feature". just read the "Additem" docs... when it comes to authentication, u can take a look to Auth'n'Auth, it's just a key with a very long expiration time and easier that oauth
0 Likes 0 ·
wa_510358 avatar image wa_510358 michab2003 commented ·
hi there, thanks for the reply.

As i said before, i am new to this and that's where the unfamiliarity lies.
The third party application we're using only supports oauth.

0 Likes 0 ·
michab2003 avatar image michab2003 wa_510358 commented ·

when you are working with a 3rd party app, what do you have to do with the ebay api anyway?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.