question

beaconlab-test avatar image
0 Likes"
beaconlab-test asked

Test Accounts needs to be made business

Getting this error when trying to list on sandbox:

You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use.  Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell.

There is no way for me to do this, please could you update my account?

testuser_beaconstore

selling
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
beaconlab-test answered

Is there any update on this please?

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
beaconlab-test answered

Any chance this could be done this is a massive blocker at the moment: @jitendra_developersupport

10 |600

0 Likes"
beaconlab-test answered

Still needing help on this :(

10 |600

thtrom-65 avatar image
0 Likes"
thtrom-65 answered

I have got the same issue, cannot continue with my API integration because of this.. My test user is testuser_thijstr

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.