question

sash840026 avatar image
0 Likes"
sash840026 asked

,You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell."

Need to access this section in the sandbox to confirm Account Type so that I can add a listing in the sandbox: "You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell." I get this message when attempting to add a listing, but when I try to click on "Personal Information" it just bounces me to the sandbox home page, so I am unable to change any settings. My sandbox account id is "TESTUSER_kashif123". Is anyone at support able to assist? Thanks.

You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell."

The link provided on ebay forum is not working. its so frustating.

Can you please change my acount type to business.

My Test User is : TESTUSER_saleem786

Thanks in Advance

addfixedpriceitemitem listingfees addfiexpriceitemlistingitem
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
melk333 avatar image
0 Likes"
melk333 answered

I have the same issue. Can you please change my test user account type to business too?

My test user: TESTUSER_simon_seller

Thank you

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.