question

m_infantry avatar image
0 Likes"
m_infantry asked

Is there any notification/webhook for new created order and when order status changes?

I'm developing seller application and need to have automate processes in my system. In forums I read about making requests every 5 minutes or so to get new order but for me that's not a good solution. From ebay documentation I couldn't find anything that would solve my problem. Could anyone suggest some way to manage it?

apiselling apinotificationwebhook
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davelit_96 avatar image davelit_96 commented ·

The application's AppId is then associated with the listing. This is how eBay knows which application to notify when transactional or feedback events occur in relation to the listing.

0 Likes 0 ·
michab2003 avatar image
0 Likes"
michab2003 answered
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

m_infantry avatar image m_infantry commented ·

Thanks michab2003. If you're familiar with this please answer to this question. I would really appreciate it. In the Receiving Platform Notification section it said "The application's AppId is then associated with the listing. This is how eBay knows which application to notify when transactional or feedback events occur in relation to the listing". Does it mean that the order create notification will not work for the listings that are not created using the App but created directly in ebay ?

0 Likes 0 ·
m_infantry avatar image
0 Likes"
m_infantry answered

Thanks @michab2003. If you're familiar with this please answer to this question. I would really appreciate it. In the Receiving Platform Notification section it said "The application's AppId is then associated with the listing. This is how eBay knows which application to notify when transactional or feedback events occur in relation to the listing". Does it mean that the order create notification will not work for the listings that are not created using the App but created directly in ebay ?

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.