question

ar-4311 avatar image
0 Likes"
ar-4311 asked

Test Notification reutrning 404,Test Notification returning 404

I'm following the account deletion policy compliance elaborated here: https://developer.ebay.com/marketplace-account-deletion

So far, I've managed to set up my endpoint and Ebay did accept it.

However, when I try to click "Send test notification" it returns 404.

I'm not sure why 404 because the endpoint clearly exists and it is accessible. Note that I am doing all the necessary verification of authenticity via private/public keys needed, but I think this is not the problem here.

Did anyone else encounter this issue?

Here is a screenshot of the error message: ebay.png

I'm following the account deletion policy elaborated here: https://developer.ebay.com/marketplace-account-deletion

So far, I've set up the URL and Ebay did accept my endpoint.

However, when I click the "Send Test Notification" I get "Notification delivery failed with HTTP status code 404 from <my-site-url>. Please ensure that the marketplace account deletion notification endpoint is ready to receive notifications. "

I am also, trying to verify the authenticity but since it gives me 404 not found, I think that's not the issue. For now, I have nothing in my php script because I want to know why the 404 error code. If the verification had failed, or anything else, it would have returned 401 and then I would have known that something with the verification is wrong.

Did anyone encounter similiar issue ?

here is a screenshot of the error:

ebay.png

notificationsebay notification
ebay.png (76.0 KiB)
ebay.png (76.0 KiB)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

michab2003 avatar image michab2003 commented ·
does your endpoint contain the word "ebay" somewhere in the URL ? if yes, try to avoid it and test again... just in case... in the past this was a problem, don´t know if it´s still today....
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.