question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

How to specify description at sku level?

I have an items file in which every item has multiple skus but the **Description** of those skus is different. I am listing an item with multiple skus on ebay using its trading api but i have come across a problem that how can i specify the different description at sku level. As every sku has its own description, i cannot specify the description in **Item.Description** field or **Item.ItemSpecifics** field. What is the work around for this Description attribute (or any other attribute differing at sku level) problem ? Thanks!
ebayebay trading api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, There is no way to specify the description at the Variation level. Usually the description element is present at the the Item level as we assume that the Variations just differ slightly( color, size etc) . If the Variations are very different. then it makes more sense to list them as individual items. Cheers!!!
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks. Please clarify one more thing, can we give any custom attributes at sku level (which do not make it to variation specifics)? If yes, how can we specify such attributes at sku level (not in Item.ItemSpecifics)?
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.