question

form-luka avatar image
0 Likes"
form-luka asked

Can't publish offer with no payment methods on Sandbox

I'm trying to publish offer on UK eBay Sandbox. The item would be in "ALL_EXCLUDING_MOTORS_VEHICLES" category type, and as far as I read eBay will automatically handle electronic payment options for me:

"paymentMethods: This array shows the available payment methods that the seller has set for the payment business policy.

Sellers do not have to specify any electronic payment methods for listings, so this array will often be returned empty unless the payment business policy is intended for motor vehicle listings or other items in categories where offline payments are required or supported."

In that case I'm trying to publish an offer with no paymentMethods set explicitly as I don't intend to offer any offline payments. That's impossible however, with the following error in return:

{
    "errors": [
        {
            "errorId": 20401,
            "domain": "API_ACCOUNT",
            "category": "REQUEST",
            "message": "Missing field .",
            "longMessage": "Provide a payment method",
            "inputRefIds": [
                "payment method"
            ],
            "parameters": [
                {
                    "name": "Field",
                    "value": "PaymentMethodFieldGroup"
                }
            ]
        }
    ]
}

These are all the offline payments available, but again I would need to offer electronic payments only:
https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/account/types/api:PaymentMethodTypeEnum

How can this be solved?

sandboxpublish offer errorpaymentmethods
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.