question

lucht_42 avatar image
0 Likes"
lucht_42 asked

"Invalid Compatibility Information" using epids

I'm attempting to add compatible products to my listings by utilizing epids rather than manually entering in make/model/year information. Using the "createOrReplaceProductCompatibility" endpoint, here's my request body:

{          
    'compatibleProducts' => [
            {
              'productIdentifier' => {
                'epid' => '73920184'
            }
        }
    ]
}

As far as I can tell, the epid information is supposed to fill in the information from the following error:

{"listingId":"xxxxxxxx","warnings":[{"errorId":25023,"domain":"API_INVENTORY","subdomain":"Selling","category":"REQUEST","message":"Invalid compatibility information. One or more item compatibility combinations are invalid. Specify, at least [Year, Make, Model] for each compatibility. <Invalid>com.ebay.domain.core.biz.itemcompatibility.csvformat.CSVFitment@5e044c70</Invalid>","parameters":[{"name":"0","value":"[Year, Make, Model]"},{"name":"1","value":"<Invalid>com.ebay.domain.core.biz.itemcompatibility.csvformat.CSVFitment@5e044c70</Invalid>"}]}]}

The epid I am using is an entry in the January 2022 Master Vehicle List (Parts Compatibility Listings | eBay Motors, I am on EBAY_MOTORS), so it should be a valid epid but it seems as though it is not. Advice?

compatibilityepid
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.