question

8983christian avatar image
0 Likes"
8983christian asked

I am receiving ebay marketplace account deletion/closure notifications but my endpoint is market as down

Hello there,

I am receiving ebay marketplace account deletion/closure notifications but also I received the email that my endpoint is down. I can send test notification within my developer account and receive the success message. I received the email at 2th of february. I don't want my account beeing suspended in march, because everything is working. I cant open support tickets, because I have to purchase support hours ...

Is anybody having the same issue? Maybe some of the developer team could contact me to check the endoint url on ebay site? maybe it's already marked as "up" again but I did not received an email?

marketplace account deletion notification endpointmarketplace_account_deletionmarketplace notificationsmarketplace-account-deletion
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.