question

jacarublu avatar image
0 Likes"
jacarublu asked

Fulfillment API - GetShippingFulfillment Returning an empty result

Starting today when I am accessing the GetShippingFulfillment endpoint I am getting a success response but no information in the content. It is just an empty array. I used to have this issue at the order level, but now that level is showing the proper order status as FULFILLED, but I am getting nothing from the GetShipping leg. Did something change in the API? I'm not seeing any release notes that would help me diagnose the issue. My credentials are valid, and I am able to make other endpoint calls successfully.

This is a .NET core web API using the .NET SDK.

shippingdetails
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I should clarify here that the endpoint is 'GetShippingFulfillments' with an 's.' It should return all fulfillments.
0 Likes 0 ·
d.b.metals avatar image
0 Likes"
d.b.metals answered

I'm having the same issue. I'm directly pulling order numbers from the eBay UI that I know have tracking numbers and I just keep getting

{'total': 0, 'fulfillments': []}

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Well at least I know it's not just me. I've recreated the call in Postman using an eBay order number I know exists, and still getting an empty result set.
0 Likes 0 ·
I submitted my data and code file over to eBay premium support on here and instead of saying where I messed up on something, they said they were submitting it to their engineer, so it would appear that they were able to recreate the issue. Here's hoping they can fix it!
0 Likes 0 ·
That's fabulous. I haven't opted for premium support yet. Thank you so much for keeping me in the loop on the issue.
0 Likes 0 ·

I just got a message from their support. Check this now, it's working for me!

0 Likes 0 ·
Hallelujah it works! Thank you so much for your efforts in getting this fixed!
0 Likes 0 ·
akibashipping avatar image
0 Likes"
akibashipping answered

me too.
I hope it will be resolved soon. (Although two weeks have already passed!)

@d.b.metals
Thank you for contacting Premium Support.

10 |600

I just got a message from their support. Check this now, it's working for me!

1 Like 1 ·

It's working fine! Thank you for letting me know in the comments :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.