question

wanmizhan0 avatar image
0 Likes"
wanmizhan0 asked

how do you obtain your cert id in production

Hi

To comply with marketplace deletion/account closure notification process, I need cert id to generate Verification token, but how do I get cert id? Can any help please? thank you

production keysets
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Must share the solution i you got i was having same issue and still waiting for the solution.
0 Likes 0 ·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @wanmizhan0,

For an application to be able to operate in the Sandbox or the Production environment, it needs to have the appropriate IDs for that environment. These IDs are referred to as development keys (because they unlock the door into the particular development environment). Development keys consist of a set of data that identifies the application and its developer. You use these keys to generate an authentication token for a user.

Your keyset consists of three IDs, as outlined below:

Dev IDUnique identifier for the developer's (or company's) account.

App IDUnique identifier for the application.

Cert IDCertificate that authenticates the application when making API calls. Not to be confused with user-level authentication tokens.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/guides/features-guide/content/basics/Call-DevelopmentKeys.html

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi,

I can't find my Cert ID in production environment, could you please help? It says "Your Keyset is currently disabled"

0 Likes 0 ·
wanmizhan0 avatar image
0 Likes"
wanmizhan0 answered

But how do you obtain the cert id? it says "Your keyset is currently disabled"

10 |600

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @wanmizhan0,

Every eBay Developers Program application that is making API calls that use/store eBay user data must be subscribed to eBay marketplace account deletion/closure notifications. It is the responsibility of each developer to remove all user data associated with the eBay user specified in the eBay marketplace account deletion/closure notification.

For any developer application that is not persisting any eBay data, there is an option to opt out of eBay marketplace account deletion/closure notifications. However, developers should be aware that failure to provide correct information may result in penalties or having their account disabled.

Either you need to subscribe to eBay marketplace account deletion/closure notifications or you can apply for exemption from receiving eBay marketplace account deletion/closure notifications to enable the keyset for Production environment.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/marketplace-account-deletion

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.