question

mikesgolfoutlet avatar image
0 Likes"
mikesgolfoutlet asked ·

GetMyeBaySelling does not return Item specifics or description

Hi All, Having an issue getting GetMyeBaySelling to return the Item Specifics and Description. code: EBayContext ebc = new EBayContext(); ebc.Context.ApiCredential.eBayToken = userToken; GetMyeBaySellingCall EBayCall = new GetMyeBaySellingCall(ebc.Context); EBayCall.ActiveList = new ItemListCustomizationType(); EBayCall.ActiveList.Pagination = new PaginationType(); EBayCall.ActiveList.Pagination.EntriesPerPage = 200; EBayCall.ActiveList.Pagination.PageNumber = 1; EBayCall.ActiveList.Include = true; EBayCall.ActiveList.IncludeNotes = true; EBayCall.ActiveList.ListingType = ListingTypeCodeType.FixedPriceItem; EBayCall.DetailLevelList.Add(DetailLevelCodeType.ItemReturnDescription); EBayCall.DetailLevelList.Add(DetailLevelCodeType.ItemReturnAttributes); I can find no examples of retrieving this information nor can I find an definitive answer as to whether or not this info is even available with this API call. The call returns all my active listings but the data I need, Item Specifics and Description, are returned as null. Regards, Rock
getmyebaysellingitem specificsdescription
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·

If you see the API documentation for the GetMyeBaySelling: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetMyeBaySelling.html, it does not have the 'description' and the 'Item Specifics' defined in the response xml, hence it will not be returned.

GetMyeBaySelling API is more to return the seller's active, sold and unsold list and not to give all the item details. To get the item details, you will have to use the GetItem API Call: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/GetItem.html Cheers!!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.