question

iarhern-40 avatar image
0 Likes"
iarhern-40 asked

Change seller type for test user on sandbox

Hi,

Could you please change the seller type for testuser_vidaltestde on the sandbox to business?

https://scgi.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ChangeRegistrationAccountType&guest=1 is not working

sandboxaccountusertype
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @iarhern-40,

Please submit a contact-us request for "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts" and we will happy to assist you.

Also, please mention in the form that you want to update the sandbox account type to business

Please navigate to URL: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us and follow the steps given below:

1. Go to the "Help with the eBay Sandbox" section.
2. Open the "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts"
3. Fill the mentioned information and Submit a request.

Best regards,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

iarhern-40 avatar image
0 Likes"
iarhern-40 answered

@jitendra_developersupport Hi!

Thank you very much for your answer.

I have already done it. Could you please help me?

Thank you

Development user: test-91-de

Test user: testuser_vidanl

10 |600

iarhern-40 avatar image
0 Likes"
iarhern-40 answered

Hi! @ The US sandbox is working properly, we can add new items. But when we try to do the same with the german Sandbox we get an error: "You have not specified if you are a private individual or a company. Unless you specify the account type, you will not be able to make sales. Update your registration information".

Could you please confirm that exists a german sandbox?

Do we have to change something besides the following fields?

<Country>DE</Country>

<Currency>EUR</Currency>

<Location>DE</Location>

The response:

<AddItemsResponse xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">

<Timestamp>2022-02-02T10:06:55.194Z</Timestamp>

<Ack>Failure</Ack>

<Errors>

<ShortMessage>Fehler bei den eingegebenen Daten.</ShortMessage>

<LongMessage>Fehler bei den eingegebenen Daten. Bitte versuchen Sie es noch einmal.</LongMessage>

<ErrorCode>400</ErrorCode>

<SeverityCode>Error</SeverityCode>

<ErrorClassification>RequestError</ErrorClassification>

</Errors>

<Version>1243</Version>

<Build>E1243_UNI_API5_19110890_R1</Build>

<AddItemResponseContainer>

<CorrelationID>100001</CorrelationID>

<Errors>

<ShortMessage>Sie haben in Mein eBay nicht angegeben, ob Sie ein Privatnutzer oder als Unternehmen Ihre Artikel verkaufen.</ShortMessage>

<LongMessage>Sie haben in Mein eBay nicht angegeben, ob Sie ein Privatnutzer oder als Unternehmen Ihre Artikel verkaufen. Sie können erst dann wieder verkaufen, wenn Sie den Typ Ihres eBay-Kontos angegeben haben. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihre Anmeldedaten in Mein eBay.</LongMessage>

<ErrorCode>21532</ErrorCode>

<SeverityCode>Error</SeverityCode>

<ErrorClassification>RequestError</ErrorClassification>

</Errors>

</AddItemResponseContainer>

</AddItemsResponse>

Thank you

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.