question

yoan-algrig0 avatar image
0 Likes"
yoan-algrig0 asked

Is there a way to update shipping statuses through the API?

Hello,

We are developing an integration with eBay for shipping purposes. Our platform takes care of labeling by communicating with a set of carriers. In general, we import some of the orders from eBay through the Trading API but we also want to synchronize the shipping statuses back to eBay so that our customers (sellers) can observe status updates there as well.

So far we are able to set an order as dispatched (through a CompleteSale call). Is there a way to set an order as "In transit", "out for delivery" and "delivered" through the API?

I have looked in the documentation and could not find anything regarding shipping statuses. Is there functionality available for setting the shipping status explicitly through the API?

apishipping#tradingapi
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mona.sas_32 avatar image mona.sas_32 commented ·

Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldn't find this topic troubleshooting in google. Target Gift Card Balance

0 Likes 0 ·
yoan-algrig0 avatar image yoan-algrig0 michab2003 commented ·

As I addressed in my original post, I already use CompleteSale. It only allows me to set the order as "dispatched" but what I need is a way to update the rest of the statuses such as "in transit", "out for delivery" and "delivered"

0 Likes 0 ·
michab2003 avatar image michab2003 yoan-algrig0 commented ·

it seems like that ebay only has a boolean in that case, whether it´s shipped or not, true or false. if you want to give the customer more info, I guess u have to notify the customer outside the api.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.