question

keepcool-hvac avatar image
0 Likes"
keepcool-hvac asked

Easy way in PHP for certificate change from DigiCert to Sectigo

Hello everyone,

Is there any sample code in PHP to do this certificate change? I do not know what to do.

thanks in advance

php-api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

this has nothing to do with php or any other program language. it's about your server that establishing an SSL connection - there are tons of ways testing this, i.e. search for "curl testing SSL connection"
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
keepcool-hvac avatar image
0 Likes"
keepcool-hvac answered

Hi Michab2003,

My site uses the "ReviseInventoryStatusRequest" function for each sale to update the stock of the product sold.

In order not to write new code to test the migration,

I use this function "ReviseInventoryStatusRequest" to sandbox and get an error message with error 17 : "This object cannot be accessed because the ad has been removed or you are not the seller.":

FireShot Capture 304.png

I assume that I must first create ads on my sanbox site, but can I consider migrating to the new Sectigo CA is ok, since I received a consistent response from the server with my request?

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

the fact that you get a regular response from the API shows, that your server is able to community with the ebay API - so everything should be fine ;)
1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.