question

akub-66 avatar image
0 Likes"
akub-66 asked

Added sku to the product, but the product was ended

Hi,

I want to add a few sku to an already online listing, but the result is that the listing has been ended.

I call the createOrReplaceInventoryItem interface to create a sku, then call createOffer to create an offer for each sku, then call the createOrReplaceInventoryItemGroup interface, add the created sku to the variantSKUs list, and finally call the publishOfferByInventoryItemGroup interface.

All of the above APIs are successfully called and no errors are returned. The request parameters of the publishOfferByInventoryItemGroup API are: {"inventoryItemGroupKey":"R009PUK51","marketplaceId":"EBAY_GB"}, and the return parameters are {"listingId": "273976487753"}. This listingId is also correct.

However, after the request, the listing was removed without any reason. We didn't do any delisting, but it just delisted itself. Republished with another listingId, which means that our previous sales were all cleared, which is a big problem.

Is my process of requesting the interface wrong, or is there a bug in the system?

publish offer
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @akub-66,

Please see the flow of managing inventory item groups and offers by going through the links given below:

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/static/inventory/inventory-item-groups.html

https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/static/inventory/managing-offers.html

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

akub-66 avatar image akub-66 commented ·

Hello, I read the content in the two links, but I still don't know why my product was withdrawn. I think there is no problem with my request call, but the product is revoked. I don't call withdrawOffer, nor deleteInventoryItemGroup. Just call createOrReplaceInventoryItem, createOrReplaceInventoryItemGroup, and publishOfferByInventoryItemGroup.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.