question

patmann03 avatar image
0 Likes"
patmann03 asked

Broken API? Fulfillment API Returns - Error 32110 Invalid Fulfillment ID

The fulfillment API does not appear to be working correctly. It does state in the documentation that the fulfillment ID is currently the shipping number, but that is subject to change. Did that change and the documentation not get updated?

I'm actually using the href from the getOrders api which pre-populates the rest api call with the new order id (non legacy order ID) and the tracking / shipping number. The URL matches what the API expects, but its giving me an invalid fulfillment ID. I ran into this issue last weekend, and figured maybe the API was down or having maintenance, however, I ran again and I'm still getting the error.

The order number and shipping number are correct so I'm thinking something is either broken, or was changed.

fullfillment apifulfillment orders
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
patmann03 avatar image
0 Likes"
patmann03 answered

the getOrderFulfillments succeeds in returning, but provides no fulfillment ID or information... something isn't working right.

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

That's the same issue I'm running into. No matter what order ID I put in

{'total': 0, 'fulfillments': []}

0 Likes 0 ·
I just got a message from their support. Check this now, it's working for me!
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.