question

ahsan.p_83 avatar image
0 Likes"
ahsan.p_83 asked

ReviseInventoryStatus API not updating price correctly on german language laptop?,price not updating correctly on reviseinventorystatus

I Integrated eBay reviseinventorystatus API which is working on English language laptops but it is not recognizing decimal values in the german language I have tried a lot of things like replacing (.) to (,) but it's still updating the correct price, For example, I am updating price 99.90 so it is updating on portal 999,00 can anyone help me to sort it out. thanks

I integrated ReviseInventoryStatus API for revising quantity and price it is working on the laptop which has English language but with the german language, it is not considering decimal values it is considering 99.90 to 999,00 can anyone help me in this case.

thanks

price
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi ahsan.p_83,

Please make sure you are using "77" as value for the "X-EBAY-API-SITEID" header when executing the ReviseInventoryStatus call.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/Concepts/MakingACall.html

Best regards,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.