question

silzh-81 avatar image
0 Likes"
silzh-81 asked

I would like to upload the products from my app to eBay by using API SDK,I would like to upload products to eBay by using any eBay API, is this possible?

I was checking if building a fantastic app to upload products from my app to eBay by using eBay API.
I reviewed the eBay APIs, only get or filter APIs exist but not for the POST APIs.
So, I think uploading the products from my app to eBay by using API is impossible.
Can someone give me a correct answer for this?

I am checking if building a fantastic app to upload the products from my app to eBay by using eBay API is possible.
For this, I reviewed the eBay APIs, they provide only find or get APIs but they don't support the POST push API.
So, I think this is impossible to upload any products to eBay by using API.

Someone can give me an exact answer?

ebay apiphp sdkdevelopment
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

how can u expect an "exact" answer while asking questions that "inaccurate" ?
What's your problem with the apis ? if you want to create listings on ebay you have the trading API (additem) or the inventory API (create inventory + create offer + publish offer).

0 Likes 0 ·

Let me ask in another way.

So, is there any API to upload the products to eBay as sellers?

0 Likes 0 ·
other than what?
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.