question

vox_5801 avatar image
1 Like"
vox_5801 asked

Add 'isMultiVariationListing' filter to API?

This is for eBay API team. Can you please add a filter to the Browse API to filter listings based on if they are Multivariational?

It could be added to the filter parameter and take a boolean value where isMultiVariationalListing=0 would return only listings that are not multi-variational.

Would this be something that would take long to implement?

searchbrowse api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered

Unfortunately, it's highly unlikely the Finding API will get any enhancements added in going forward. It appears to be unofficially deprecated as they focus their efforts on the new API families (Browse, Buy, etc).

You may wish to see if the "HideDuplicateItems" filter is of any use to you, over in the Finding API.

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vox_5801 avatar image vox_5801 commented ·

Thanks, I've updated my post. By multi-variational, I'm referring to listings with dropdown menus for color, size, etc., different from what HideDuplicateItems does.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.