question

msp.itb_2 avatar image
0 Likes"
msp.itb_2 asked

Using inventory API without store

Hi,

I'm learning ebay opportunities of interaction with API.

What I want to do is just as a seller to have a possibility to create an offer to sell the detail.

According to the documentation:

"

• Location: a seller must have at least one store or warehouse inventory location set up before that seller can start creating and publishing offers with the Inventory API. Every inventory location must also have a seller-defined merchant location key value.

"

Does it mean I can't create a simple offer as an individual in case I have no any stores or warehouses ?

inventory apistoreitem selling
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

merchantLocationKey: "This field is not initially required upon first creating an offer, but will become required before an offer can be published."

so even the seller has no real store, just create any location - if the seller offers "pick up" I would use that address, or maybe the location, where the item is located. when it comes to drop-shipping, the seller should decide what he wants to show the buyers.

1 Like 1 ·

Thank you so much for the answer.

It was very appreciated :)

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.