question

ifwinterends5 avatar image
0 Likes"
ifwinterends5 asked

Video Upload Failing

I don't use my laptop for listing - however I noticed tonight when I tried to open a listing Inwas revising that it had an option to upload a video, which was exactly what I was needing to with this particular one. I've never seen this before, but it looks exactly like the photo uploader. I transferred my video to my laptop and dag and dropped it. It is, or was at least on my phone, only 88MB out of the 150MB limit. However I'm only getting the blue loading circle and then eventually it seems to time out and tells me that the upload failed. I did that for around an hour. Tried trimming it, tries lowering the resolution, nothing. Then I tried uploading to YouTube and put the link in the import and was tols the file was invalid. I don't know how new this feature is, but I have no idea how to use it. It would be really helpful for electronics though. I would appreciate some guidance and I appologize for my limited tech knowledge...

video
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.