question

jwong77 avatar image
0 Likes"
jwong77 asked ·

Announcing The Launch Of The New EBay Developer Forums!

Hi Developers! We’ve updated our forums. Just as we have listened to your comments leading to the newly launched developer support portal, and our greatly updated API documentation, we listened to what you have been telling us and we’ve made some great changes. We think you will find the forums easier to use and a better place to go when you have questions about the eBay APIs or other developer topics. Please give them a test drive and let us know how we are doing today!
ebay-apideveloperdeveloper-account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·

Where is the "Manage Your Runames" page? I can't find it anywhere!,I can't seem to find the "Manage Your Runames" option in the "Manage Applications" window. All of the documentation says it should be there but it just isn't (I've selected my environment and key set).

Any ideas?

---

**EDIT**: I found it. Now I'm wondering why my image doesn't seem to have uploaded even though I hit Browse and selected it, and then clicked "Upload Logo"
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.