question

uksta64 avatar image
1 Like"
uksta64 asked

I can't add new offer to Sandbox - You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller,I can't create offers

I cant' create offers in Sandbox beacuse of this error:

"You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller"

I am trying to add offers in DE site, but this is still dont working, and when I try to change sandbox account settigns (on sandbox site) I am getting "This site can't be reached"

Can you repair this? I can't work without this :(

My Sandbox user is: TESTUSER_fwc_4f

apisandboxsandbox-problempublish offeraccount apicreate offer
1642416241121.png (24.8 KiB)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
-1 Like"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @uksta64,

You can use the Account API calls to create and manage business policies and use them with the listings to set/control payment, shipping, and return policy settings.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/account/overview.html

https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/account/resources/methods

If you still see the error "You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller" when publishing the offer. Please submit a contact-us request for "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts" and we will happy to assist you.

Please navigate to URL: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us and follow the steps given below:

1. Go to the "Help with the eBay Sandbox" section.
2. Open the "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts"
3. Fill the mentioned information and Submit a request.

Best regards,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ok I tried to create return policies (and i did it), and also I crate some payment policies. For thisp olicies our production account works. But still for sandbox account I'm getting this error (in English because i got in Deutsch for DE site):

"You have not indicated in My eBay whether you are a private user or a company selling your items. You can't sell again until you've specified your eBay account type. Please update your login details in My eBay."

I created ticket like you said. Can you help me with this? I need to create offer in sandbox to test our functionality.

0 Likes 0 ·
uksta64 avatar image
1 Like"
uksta64 answered

jitendra_developersupport And i tried this link:

https://scgi.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ChangeRegistrationAccountType&guest=1

But this also don't work. This link don't work for all. Can you repair it? I am still getting "This site can't be reached" -> see my photo attached.

1642497731388.png (15.9 KiB)
10 |600

uksta64 avatar image
1 Like"
uksta64 answered

Can somebeody help me with this situation? Ebay is a big company, but in sandobx nothing is working :( Please, I need it to test making orders, and i can't do it on production!

10 |600

iarhern-40 avatar image
1 Like"
iarhern-40 answered

Hi! We are getting the same error:

"Sie haben in Mein eBay nicht angegeben, ob Sie ein Privatnutzer oder als Unternehmen Ihre Artikel verkaufen. Sie können erst dann wieder verkaufen, wenn Sie den Typ Ihres eBay-Kontos angegeben haben. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihre Anmeldedaten in Mein eBay."

We can not change our sandbox account because the link (https://scgi.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ChangeRegistrationAccountType&guest=1 ) is not working.

@ Could you please change it? Our Sandbox user is: testuser_vidaltestde

@ Have you fixed it?

10 |600

uksta64 avatar image
1 Like"
uksta64 answered

@iarhern-40 Nope, nobody from eBay wants to help me. This is very frustrating, because this is big company and I think this should wokr out of the box. But right now sandbox doesn't work properly at all :(

10 |600

We have the problem with our German Account, but our US account is working properly. We can create new items. Is it also working for you?
0 Likes 0 ·
iarhern-40 avatar image
1 Like"
iarhern-40 answered

Hi! We are getting the same error:

"Sie haben in Mein eBay nicht angegeben, ob Sie ein Privatnutzer oder als Unternehmen Ihre Artikel verkaufen. Sie können erst dann wieder verkaufen, wenn Sie den Typ Ihres eBay-Kontos angegeben haben. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihre Anmeldedaten in Mein eBay."

We can not change our sandbox account because the link is not working.

Could you please change it? Our Sandbox user is: testuser_vidaltestde

@uksta64 Have you fix it?

10 |600

Nope, that link that eBay is providing is not working. This is very frustrating :(
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.