question

irsha_7141 avatar image
0 Likes"
irsha_7141 asked

How I can get access to Ebay Marketplace Insights

How I can get access to eBay marketplace insights API? Is it paid? I do not see any charges or any exact details on how to get it.

Any advice?

Thanks

marketplace insights apimarketplace
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered

I don't think access to MI is paid. But from what people have been saying in this forum over the past year or 2, it's hard to convince eBay to grant you access to MI. eBay is being very careful to release sold-item data, so you probably have to present a very solid business model/plan to them to picque their interest & potentially gain access.

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

irsha_7141 avatar image
0 Likes"
irsha_7141 answered

Hi helios825, thanks for the answer. Is there any way to contact ebay about it on how to get access to it?

Thanks

10 |600

qade_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
qade_0 answered

Thanks, helios825 I am still confused about it and unable to resolve my problem.

10 |600

mona.sas_32 avatar image
0 Likes"
mona.sas_32 answered

Hey did you manage it i was having same issue and still finding the solution share if you got. MyGiftCardSite

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.