question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Need help with current XML feeds ,Help! Unable to find XML feeds to work with. ,unable to find working XML feeds ,need help with ebay XML feeds for locales

Hello, Really great information here! I'm hoping you can give me an answer regarding the XML feeds for eBay. I've noticed it seems to get harder and harder to find XML feeds that retrieve daily deals feeds for affiliates. For the most part the company I work for was using the classic XML URL's and passing the campID, pubID, etc as add-ons to the URL string therefore tracking their profits. It seems as though that process is going away and I'm concerned I may have to completely re-write this application. Our main concern has been that we are no longer able to find XML feeds for all of the locales that we service, particularly French locales, and that has led to me to potentially using the eBay API as an answer. I know that the anywhere.ebay.com rss feeds work great but wasn't sure if I could append the return URL with the affiliate ID's so that if a user clicks on the image our ID would be attached when going to the eBay site? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Chad Neipling Lead Application Developer Inuvo, Inc
ebayPHPxmldeveloperaffiliateaffiliate-ebay
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.