question

affaref_35 avatar image
0 Likes"
affaref_35 asked

You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller. Your selling privileges will be suspended until you specify your account type. Please update your registration data in my eBay.

I'm facing this problem while trying to sync my products to ebay from opencart through knowband. But when i go to edit my data on sandbox the page gives error every time it doesn't load. This is the error - You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller. Your selling privileges will be suspended until you specify your account type. Please update your registration data in my eBay.

My sandbox username - testuser_affarefatto

I have created my account and linked to Knowband opencart integration tool to sync my products directly to ebay but now i get that error and when i go to my sandbox account to fix that page doesn't load. This is the problem i'm facing: You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller. Your selling privileges will be suspended until you specify your account type. Please update your registration data in my eBay.

my username sandbox - testuser_affarefatto

If someone can help would be much appreciated.

sandbox-problemebay sandbox
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.