question

sanctuarysneakers avatar image
0 Likes"
sanctuarysneakers asked

COMPATABILITY CHECK LINK IS BROKEN

This question is a follow up to my previous question here. All of the links are broken and to my knowledge, there is no way I can apply for a compatibility check (unless maybe I activate premium support). There are 56 people following the original question, it seems quite common.

Does anyone know how to fill out the form? Or, where I can send an email to figure this out?

compatible application checkcompatibility-checkcompatible application
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

remimx5 avatar image
-1 Like"
remimx5 answered

you need to buy hours (premium support) to be able to request app check

1641309349324.png (123.5 KiB)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

This is actually so helpful to know, we wasted lots of hours trying to figure this out lol.

Thank you!!

0 Likes 0 ·
sanctuarysneakers avatar image
0 Likes"
sanctuarysneakers answered

JUST so everyone knows - you don't need to pay. Activate premium support from your profile settings, and then you can fill it out

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.