question

domanowski avatar image
0 Likes"
domanowski asked

Can someome verify that ebaysdkjava1131 works with OpenJDK 16

We are trying to implement the getOrders API in ebaysdkjava1131 but continue to get a Class not found error. The class is certainly present in ebaysdkcore.jar.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.ebay.sdk.SdkAPIInterfaceServiceLocator
at com.ebay.sdk.ApiCall.executeByApiName(Unknown Source)
at com.ebay.sdk.ApiCall.execute(Unknown Source)
at com.ebay.sdk.call.GetOrdersCall.getOrders(GetOrdersCall.java:169)
at com.neumonics.test.TestRetrieveOrders.main(TestRetrieveOrders.java:67)

When we back off to Java 1.8 the class is found, but we get a different error

com.ebay.sdk.SdkException: ApiCall.execute() - HTTP transport error: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.ebay.sdk.ApiCall.executeByApiName(Unknown Source)
at com.ebay.sdk.ApiCall.execute(Unknown Source)
at com.ebay.sdk.call.GetOrdersCall.getOrders(GetOrdersCall.java:169)
at com.neumonics.test.TestRetrieveOrders.main(TestRetrieveOrders.java:67)

We specifically moved up from Java 1.8 to utilize TLS1.3 is some of our other applications and I do not want to backport, so before I chase down the error we are getting in 1.8, I want to make sure that the ebaysdkjava1131 SDK will work in Java 16.

If not, does anyone have any advise on directly implementing the SOAP calls. We tried using the Modern JSON APIs, but apparently the sandbox is down for testing getOrders and we need to get this project down sooner than later.

getorderjavasdkexception
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.