question

temil8357 avatar image
0 Likes"
temil8357 asked

I would like to create a website on wordpress and link it to Ebay

I would like to create a website on wordpress and link it to Ebay. I want to sell coins that represent bitcoin coins. I want everything to be automated. After adding an item on Ebay, the same item should appear on my website and automatically added to the fanpage on FB.

So that each transaction is carried out through the Ebay portal.

Do you know how to do something like that?

apiwordpressbitcoinfacebook
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

michab2003 avatar image
0 Likes"
michab2003 answered

yes, hire a developer

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

temil8357 avatar image
0 Likes"
temil8357 answered

If I have a problem with doing it myself, I will.

I understand that the ebay API will be able to communicate between their website and ebay?

Whether the API is free or paid, it may have some limitations that you should know before starting the project.

­

Regards

10 |600

fubabycom avatar image
0 Likes"
fubabycom answered

You can use the 'Fast eBay Listings' WordPress plugin to do exactly this. It utilises the eBay API and has a simple UI to let you easily add Blocks/Shortcodes to your WP site to then display live eBay items matching certain search criteria. As it is simply displaying these eBay search results on your site, your site will always display the latest up-to-date items without any further action from you.

These eBay items displayed on your WP site will then have links inviting visitors to go to eBay and purchase these items, so you don't need to worry about any separate checkout hassle on your WP site.

As for pushing data to your FB page, I would consider setting up some IFTTT recipes to push updates on the WP site to your FB page.

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.