question

haun13 avatar image
0 Likes"
haun13 asked

API Toolbox for Commercial Transportation Management System Integration ,Transportation Management Systems - API Connection

Can someone please provide me some direction on where to find the eBay developers toolkit for commercial TMS (Transportation Management System) usage? I'm looking for access and FAQs related to an integration with a shipping system similar to a ShipStation. I need O Authentication per user to connect their eBay account with our shipping solution so that the shipper can process their orders at scale. Many FAQs and API's I'm finding through the forums are for 1 off shippers, where we will be servicing 1000's of shippers, each with a unique log in.

When connecting eBay into a commercial transportation management system (like ShipStation), what is the API connection/developer process to get set up with O Authentication between eBay and the TMS platform, and can someone point me in the right direction for the API documentation that supports this request? I assume there is an open API for this type of connection available.

ebay api api tools
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.