question

ta54289695 avatar image
0 Likes"
ta54289695 asked

Unable to create payment policy if paymentMethodType is paypal,Unable to create payment policy

hello, i tried to use api 'POST https://api.ebay.com/sell/account/v1/payment_policy' to create a payment policy and failed.my request parameters are as follows :

{"categoryTypes":[{"defaultField":true, "name":"ALL_EXCLUDING_MOTORS_VEHICLES"}],"description":"description","immediatePay":true,"marketplaceId":"EBAY_US","name":"testtesttesttest","paymentMethods":[{"paymentMethodType":"PAYPAL","recipientAccountReference":{"referenceId":"1015877770@sd151513","referenceType":"PAYPAL_EMAIL"}}]}

and the result returned by the interface as follows: { "errors":[{"errorId":20402,"domain":"API_ACCOUNT","category":"REQUEST","message":"Invalid input.","longMessage":"Value is not supported","inputRefIds":[null],"parameters":[{"name":"acceptedPaymentMethod","value":" PAYPAL"}]}]}

there is a space in front of PAYPAL of the returned data

then i changed the paymentMethodType to 'CREDIT_CARD' and the api returned succeess, like this :

{"categoryTypes": [{"defaultField": true,"name": "ALL_EXCLUDING_MOTORS_VEHICLES"}],"description": "description","immediatePay": true,"marketplaceId": "EBAY_US","name": "testtesttesttest","paymentMethods": [{"paymentMethodType": "CREDIT_CARD","brands": ["AMERICAN_EXPRESS","DISCOVER","MASTERCARD","VISA"]}]}

unable to create payment policy if paymentmethodtype is paypal
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.