question

figtrees15 avatar image
0 Likes"
figtrees15 asked

How to reactivate eBay Marketplace Account Deletion/Closure after 24 hours network outage

My internet was down for over 24 hours so ebay has now marked my end point as down, I have re-established the internet and the endpoint details are the same as before. How do I now get the endpoint marked as up?

marketplace account deletion notification endpoint
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered

From the docs:

"After a 24-hour period of multiple, unacknowledged notifications from a callback URL, the callback URL is marked down, and eBay will send out an alert email to the developer about the callback URL being non-responsive. Upon receiving the email, the developer will have up to 30 days to resolve the problem with their callback URL acknowledging eBay marketplace account deletion/closure notifications."

Did you receive an alert email from eBay at the email address you specified on the eBay Dev config page? Maybe it has instructions on how to proceed.

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.