question

www_compan_info avatar image
0 Likes"
www_compan_info asked

can i edit item specifics on my product?

like in the tittle, im new to api, and i would need to use it to add item specyfics to many of my products, i know its possible when creating item, but is it possible to just eddit existing products so i add item specyfics to them?
with api to use to get this effect?

i see on network tab that there is some api call going but please someone, give me more detail cause documentation is pain :)

api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

the documentation is perfectly done here, don´t know where your pain comes from ;)
https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/ReviseItem.html#Request.Item.ItemSpecifics - it explains also how to delete specifics.....

1 Like 1 ·
oh ok, and other question i could have for you, (best option would be discord or something so i can ask you stuff a bit)

so i have account of boss that have like 13000 items on ebay, and we would like to make some api program, but how can i connect to his account in developers? or would i need to be logged in developers with account that is in charge of auctions in ebay

0 Likes 0 ·
michab2003 avatar image
1 Like"
michab2003 answered

you should take a look to the Auth'n'auth token, which has a long lifetime and is easier to handle than oauth:

https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/guides/features-guide/default.html#Basics/tokens.html

other apis need an application token or user token. but for the trading api where u have the most basics calls Auth'n'auth usually is enough. you login to your developer account click on keys, there is a button for Auth'n'auth - you login at eBay with the customer's login credentials, get redirected back to your developer account and get a token.

then you are ready to work with that token and do calls in behalf of the seller.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Big thank you :)
0 Likes 0 ·
michab2003 avatar image michab2003 www_compan_info ·
are you working with php?
0 Likes 0 ·
js/nodejs/electron/parcel, i saw in npm there is package for ebay api, but i didnt dare to touch it yet
0 Likes 0 ·
kennethst16 avatar image
0 Likes"
kennethst16 answered

Once logged in, go to All selling. Find the listings you wish to edit, followed by a click on the Edit button. Now, select Edit listings individually from the actions menu to make the desired changes to your listings. You can then start adding/editing the item specifics for the products that have been listed.

liteblue login

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.