question

ajc159 avatar image
0 Likes"
ajc159 asked

icons wont show on my wordpress site

I have an app that uses my Api to go to eBay and get products for me to list on my site but for some reason it gets the details but will not bring back the icons of the product can anyone help any suggestions as I have tried everything but can't find out what's wrong its a WordPress site I have updated all the php and other settings but still nothing

need help
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hire a developer to debug and fix, this will be 5000% more efficiently than writing 50 postings here where people will ask you 500 things before they even can make any useful suggestions
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zelme_84 avatar image
0 Likes"
zelme_84 answered

i can't get your point what are you saying? check the guide here https://pingpongbuzz.com/best-ping-pong-table-under-200/

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi, my icons keep coming up like this placeholder.png and no matter what I change I can't get my image to show

0 Likes 0 ·
placeholder.png (15.3 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.