question

jkiu_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
jkiu_0 asked

how to get payment id

I want to get the order payment ID

ordersellerpayment
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

please, never say which api and call u are using, it might happen, that someone could help you (holy cow)....
0 Likes 0 ·

If I want to get the payment ID of each order,do you know how to get ?

0 Likes 0 ·
you have to use the ebay api
0 Likes 0 ·
2k21wade avatar image
0 Likes"
2k21wade answered
  • First, go to your personal back office account.
  • All the transaction IDs of on-line payment are there.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @jkiu_0,

You can execute the getOrders call of Fulfillment API for getting the paymentReferenceId. This field contains the PayPal-generated transaction identifier in case of payment made via PAYPAL, or a special ID for ESCROW.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/fulfillment/resources/order/methods/getOrders#response.orders.paymentSummary.payments.paymentReferenceId

Best regards,
eBay Developer Support

but I found that the paymentReferenceId of multiple orders are the same, so the payment ID should be unique ?It shouldn't be the same。 demo : "orderId": "21-07755-43855", and "orderId": "12-07756-89265" the paymentReferenceId is the same. "paymentReferenceId": "420004_S" . the payment ID should be unique. right?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.