question

deadjeepparts avatar image
0 Likes"
deadjeepparts asked

How to get Orders AWAITING_SHIPMENT_DUE_24H filtered list from API?

I've struggled with trying several API calls, multiple data feeds and fields, and still feel like this "filter" is so obscure, its starting to make no sense why ebay doesn't just provide this as a simple date or "24h list" flag if its complicated.

Anyhow, my question is, does anyone know how to generate the same list of orders we see on the web under Orders, and then selecting "Awaiting shipment - ship within 24 hours" filter?

Much appreciated in advance!

Chris

orderstatusorderapiebay orders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @deadjeepparts,

You can use getOrders call of Fulfillment API and use the filters like orderfulfillmentstatus to get the order related information. Please go through the link given below to know more about the call and filters.
Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/fulfillment/resources/order/methods/getOrders#uri.filter

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

deadjeepparts avatar image
0 Likes"
deadjeepparts answered

yes, we are pulling orders ok, the trouble I have is getting the same count as ebay's UI for 24 hour due list. I am trying to use the "maxEstimatedDeliveryDate " within each order, but oddly, they all have the same time (not date) of 03:00 - that seems awfully odd to me, and makes me think I should definitely get the same count if, because of the same time for all, the date range is correct. (which is also obvious, since we're looking for "due to ship in 24 hours", it would just be the current date.

Any other advice you can offer would be great, thanks!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.