question

p4z7j-42 avatar image
0 Likes"
p4z7j-42 asked

Your account registration was rejected due to problems

Trying to log in gives me the error "Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly."

Trying to create a developer account, I used my work email address and contact details. They never called or anything but I now get the above error. I filled in the form they link to over a week ago but I have heard nothing. Coming under pressure here to show some work but thats tricky currently......

I have emailed using the page they suggest but that was over a week ago and nothing. Kind of coming under pressure to develop an interface to our system, its looks easy enough to do if only I had an account.

registration
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
p4z7j-42 avatar image
0 Likes"
p4z7j-42 answered

Bueller? Bueller?

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.