question

harok0039 avatar image
0 Likes"
harok0039 asked

How to create application keys in Production,Cannot create Application Keys Production Keys

iSSUE.JPGI have signed up for two IDs.

ID : A

ID: B

On ID : A

I accidentally created am application keys in Sandbox. I meant to create in Production. I was not able to find the solution on how to create an application keys in Production.

It seems that I cannot create keys both in Sandbox and Production? Only one? I was not able to find out how to delete existing keys.

On ID : B

So, I decided to create a new ID called "B"

This time I clicked the Production. But I was still not able to generate Keys. It just shows this following message in the attachment

Can you help?

Hello,

I am a new user.

I have created my account and wanted to get App ID (Client ID) and Cert ID (Client Secret) in Production. I accidentally created this in Sandbox.

I need keys in Production not in Sandbox.

Now I cannot create Application keys in Production.

Can you help me?

Can I delete the keys in Sandbox and make keys in Production?

P.S: I signed up with a new different ID, but when I create the keys in Production it says " Your Key is currently disable" Why?

iSSUE.JPG

production keysetsapplication key
issue.jpg (56.2 KiB)
issue.jpg (56.2 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @harok0039,

All new third-party developers coming to the eBay Developers Program must subscribe to or opt out of eBay marketplace account deletion/closure notifications before they make their first API call. Once the new developer's application is subscribed to eBay marketplace account deletion/closure notifications or they have successfully opted out of the notifications, the keyset/App ID is activated, and they can begin making API calls.
Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/marketplace-account-deletion

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.