question

tc_electrics avatar image
0 Likes"
tc_electrics asked

Link shop to dev account ,Get orders for specific shop

Hi,

Apologies in advance but how do I link my shop to my dev account? I want to make the getorders call for my shop but my dev and shop are set up under different email addresses, do they need to be under the same email address?
thanks

Hi,

Apologies in advance as this is probably the most simple of questions, I have an eBay shop and I have an eBay dev account (set up under different email addresses) how do I associate my shop to my dev account? So when I make the get orders call it gets it for my shop

developer-accountshop
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

are you talking about the trading api?
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
tc_electrics answered

Yea sorry I should have specified the trading api

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

michab2003 avatar image
0 Likes"
michab2003 answered

because many people have problems with the oauth process, the Auth'n'auth token should be the way for you:

https://developer.ebay.com/my/auth/?env=production&index=0#

I also recommend to read the text in the box on the right side, which explains some important stuff about the different types of tokens.

Screenshot_20211014-194756_Vivaldi.jpg

0 Likes"
tc_electrics answered

I’m a right numpty! When it prompted me to sign in for the token I was signing in with my dev account details, when I should be signing in with my shop login details!
thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

zelme_84 avatar image
0 Likes"
zelme_84 answered

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.