question

algoritmico avatar image
0 Likes"
algoritmico asked

function getReturnPolicies does not find any returnPolicy !

executing getReturnPolicies I get this result:

{ "total": 0, "returnPolicies": [] }

obviously I have not removed any returnPolicy

getreturnpolicies
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

when you login in the ebay frondend where you can list and edit these, do you see anything there?
0 Likes 0 ·
algoritmico avatar image
0 Likes"
algoritmico answered

Thanks for your comment.

I did not know about the possibility of editing rules via a user interface, with it I verified that there are 9 return rules.

It is all the more strange that the function getReturnPolicies does not see any of these rules.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

what i know from the frondend: when your account is registered in the site (lets say) "FR" and you watch the policies on "IT" or any other language-platform-url - you won´t see anything. so maybe you are using the wrong "marketplace_id" or anything else wrong in the header....

0 Likes 0 ·
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @algoritmico,

I am able to get the results from getReturnPolicies call and call is working fine. Please make sure you are using the correct marketplace_id in the getReturnPolicies request.
Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/account/types/ba:MarketplaceIdEnum

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

Hi, thanks for your reply. I checked marketplace_id, which was correctly set with EBAY_IT.

In making a further test I saw that the problem no longer exists. It seems to have resolved itself. Very strange ... but better this way :-)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.