0 Likes"
erpe_9075 asked

Search API errorID 12001,Problems with searching a product

errors: [

{

errorId: 12001,

domain: 'API_BROWSE',

category: 'REQUEST',

message: "The call must have a valid 'q', 'category_ids', 'charity_ids', 'epid' or 'gtin' query parameter."

}

]

}

I have lots of parameters in order to search but none above is in the list. I am trying to find a way to kind of "bypass" one of these parameters.

Like maybe a value to go with category_ids so it searchs in every category, maybe a value to go with p so it searches only by the parameters I gave but doesnt return error.

I would love some help! Thanks and have a good day!

errors: [

{

errorId: 12001,

domain: 'API_BROWSE',

category: 'REQUEST',

message: "The call must have a valid 'q', 'category_ids', 'charity_ids', 'epid' or 'gtin' query parameter."

}

]

This is the error i get after calling the search api. I have lots of filters but the required ones are not int the list, I wanted to know if its there a way to kind of "bypass" one of these parameters, like to search for every category that exist (category_ids), instead of q, make it only search by filter so make a general q so it doesnt return error.

Thanks <3

search-apiebaysearch
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.