question

kane.mcnamara avatar image
0 Likes"
kane.mcnamara asked

orderFullfillmentStatus

When requesting all the orders using the new fulfillment API and using the orderfulfillmentstatus filter i am not returned cancelled / refunded orders even though they have a orderFulfillmentStatus of NOT_STARTED, they are however returned if i remove the filters. They should also be returned in the filters.

fullfillment apifilterorderfulfillmentstatus
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @kane.mcnamara,

The Fulfillment API covers only the transactions that have completed the checkout process. This API does not cover pending payment purchases that require upfront payment before shipment. If you want to get the pending payment orders, please use the GetOders call of Trading API.
Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/getorders.html

Best regards,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kane.mcnamara avatar image
0 Likes"
kane.mcnamara answered

Hi, Thanks for the reply @sagar_developersupport, think maybe you have slightly misunderstood my query. I'm not looking to get pending payment orders rather use the orderFulfillmentStatus filte
For example, this order is returned to me if i do not use a filter with the following api call.

If i include a filter of status 'NOT_STARTED' which this order has, it is no longer returned to me

1633474118522.png (7.8 KiB)
1633474213277.png (11.6 KiB)

This is the response as per returned by the eBay api without a filter

0 Likes 0 ·
1633474606136.png (10.5 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.