question

uk2014-olayi avatar image
0 Likes"
uk2014-olayi asked

Account Type Confirmation,How to confirm an eBay sandbox account type

I am getting error to confirm my account type if it is business or personal in my sandbox application test but there is nothing like My eBay->Personal Information in my sandbox account

I am got error to confirm eBay sandbox account type when I tried to add an item in my application.

"Go to My ebay->Personal Information->Account Type" ; this path doesn't exist in the user account

Hi,

I am getting this error from my application but there is nothing like Personal Information in my sandbox account. Could you please help?

Message=You are unable to list items because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell

accountconfirmationaccount type confirmation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I still don't have a solution to this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

0 Likes 0 ·
unigreenscheme avatar image
0 Likes"
unigreenscheme answered

Same here: TESTUSER_unigreenscheme

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hr.ilmaauto avatar image
0 Likes"
hr.ilmaauto answered

Same also, user : testuser_osmani

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.