question

rich_altman_hollywood_collectibles avatar image
0 Likes"
rich_altman_hollywood_collectibles asked

Images Appearing Upside Down, How to Resolve?

Hi all,

Apologies if this isn't the appropriate place but I have run out of ways to resolve this issue. My eBay store currently uses Codisto to list items on eBay, but about 10% of our items have the images appearing upside down.

I reached out to Codisto, and they sent me the code and how despite Codisto sending the images properly to eBay, that eBay has something in the algorithm flipping them.

I reached out to eBay, and they said they could not assist, but pointed me to this forum.

Can anyone advise how I can try to fix this issue. Thank you!

apiapi and api problemimagescodisto
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Can this be approved please?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sandeep.dhiman avatar image
0 Likes"
sandeep.dhiman answered

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We verified that this issue is not related to eBay APIs and the eBay Developers Support cannot help you with this issue. eBay Customer Support already reached out to you. Please check your email and continue conversation with them.

Best Regards,

eBay Developers Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.